Estate Event Venue
Unique & Personal Wedding Experiences
When only the charm and style of the Old South will do for your Georgia wedding, Rosabelle Manor is the destination for your special day. Located in historic Adairsville, this antebellum-style wedding venue provides the perfect backdrop for your treasured memories.
Who We Are
Located just 45 minutes north of Atlanta in historic Adairsville, Georgia, Rosabelle Manor is a wedding venue that exudes southern charm. The manor provides an intimate location and ambiance, perfect for your Georgia wedding or special event. With authentically restored rooms and luxuriously designed Bride and Groom Suites, this metro Atlanta wedding venue was remodeled and furnished with your wedding in mind. Our high standards in excellence and service will become evident as we strive to offer you satisfaction and success in your event. Your vision is our vision, and each event will be meticulously planned and created as if it is our very own. We look forward to showing you all that Rosabelle Manor has to offer for your wedding or special event!
Award Winning Wedding Vendors
Rosabelle Manor is stewarded under the guidance of experienced Wedding Planner and Owner Joanne Tubo, who has been featured in numerous wedding publications for her knowledge and attention to detail.
Classic Elegance Package
Weddings and Receptions include catering. The food is buffet style and you choose your buffet menu. The menu options are on the Select Your Food page.
Full package includes:
Use of the Entire Facility
- Wedding Ceremony in outdoor garden or inside facility
- Use of the facility for 4 hours + 2 hours to get ready, for a total of 6 hours. This includes Main level, Mezzanine, and Covered Balcony
- Wedding ceremony rehearsal at scheduled time
Food and Beverage
- Appetizer and cocktail period (after ceremony)
- Full dinner buffet
- All non-alcoholic beverages
- Package includes tasting for up to 2 people to choose menu (May have up to 8 people with additional charge of $10/guest)
- Champagne toast for all guests
- Reception coordinator (present for entire reception)
- Flowers for wedding ceremony ($400 allowance)*
- Wedding cake (2-4 tiers to serve booked number of guests)*
- Cake cutting ceremony
- Send off ceremony
- Use of plates, flatware, silverware and glasses
- White linen tablecloths and linen napkins in choice of color
- Attendants in black and white tuxedo uniforms
- Private changing room and suites for both the bride and groom
- Parking is available behind the building as well as out front
- Set up and cleaning fee
- Gratuity and taxes
Sweet Romance Package
An all-inclusive four-hour event with a wedding coordinator to facilitate the rehearsal, ceremony and reception. Elect to have your ceremony in the gardens, or inside the historic manor house. Choose from a beautiful selection of fresh flowers for your ceremony with a $300 allowance for flowers. Enjoy hors d’oeuvre, menu options, and a beautiful wedding cake for your guests. Tables, chairs, plates, silverware, flatware, and linens are included amenities, as well as attendants in black and white tuxedo uniforms for your ceremony and reception.